The Leadership Convening is a unique chance to meet with community and business leaders from across the country for a critical conversation on how we can help our workers, businesses, and communities succeed. With 150 business leaders and 150 funders, workers, and workforce development practitioners expected to attend, the convening will advance the conversation on key workforce and job issues such as:
- Increasing business competitiveness though employee skills development
- How communities are building a talent pipeline to support local industry and help resident access good jobs
- Reducing turnover and improving employee morale with innovative talent development strategies
- Insights and feedback from businesses and communities pursuing job quality initiatives
- Insights on strengthening funder collaboratives and industry partnerships, and
- Best practices for investing in frontline workers.
This is an invite-only event and we are seeking broad representation from our partner communities to spark a national conversation about how to invest in skills and build our workforce.
- Early bird: Register by April 24th and save!: $450
- Regular registration rates begin April 25th: $500
Cancellations/SubstitutionsThe deadline for cancellation refunds is Friday, May 12, 2017. After this date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellations are subject to a $75.00 processing fee. All cancellations MUST be submitted in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
The substitution deadline is Monday, June 5, 2017. After this date, all substitutions will be processed on-site. Please email all substitution requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel InformationAll conference activities will take place at:
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Please call the hotel directly at 888.575.6397 or connect via its online reservation website to make your room reservation. To guarantee this special group rate of $219 per night, plus applicable taxes, you must make your reservation no later than May 22, 2017. After that time, higher rates will apply and rooms may not be available. Please identify yourself as part of the National Fund's Workforce Leadership Convening.
For More InformationWe are working with a conference management company, The Balcom Group. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact them at 856.983.0257 or email@example.com.
For more information or questions relating to the agenda, speakers or content, please contact Elicia Wilson, Programs and Operations Director, National Fund for Workforce Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.223.8994, ext. 117.
Please click here to view Sponsorship opportunities for the 2017 National Fund for Workforce Solutions Leadership Convening.